My overall mission in life is to help people evolve into their highest expression so that they can live their BEST LIFE and positively impact the people they love most.
So I am thrilled to be launching a platform for 6-8 awesome professional women, who have big dreams for themselves, their companies and their legacy!
InsideOut Circles is for women who are doing their own thing successfully, but feel that they could benefit from a mix of accountability, sharing, and connecting with like-minded women who want to thrive at work and in life.
What exactly are InsideOut Circles?
- Facilitated groups of trusted peers dedicated to consciousness, authenticity, and staying true to themselves, all while leading, growing, or starting a business or creative endeavor
- Participants usually meet face to face on a regular basis in an atmosphere of confidentiality, respect and trust in order to exchange ideas and experiences on the issues that matter most to them.
What is the Structure?
- Regular meetings once a month
- For at least 6 months
- 4 hour structure
- Retreat once a year
Who are InsideOut Circles designed for?
- Executives who want a peer group of conscious leaders and entrepreneurs
- CEOs, Vice Presidents, Director-level women ready to change the way they lead
- Entrepreneurs in the process of scaling up their business
- New entrepreneurs with an established business concept and baseline
- Women re-entering the workforce after babies, divorce, or other circumstances
- Women wanting to change their current work situation but in need of courage and a network to make the transition
The goal is to help YOU evolve into your highest expression so that you can live your BEST LIFE and positively impact the people you love most.
- Upgrade your quality of Being and Doing
- Learn to simplify and balance your life
- Take your career to the next level
- Build a trusted community of peers
This is an invitation for women on a journey of self-exploration and authenticity. Join InsideOut Circles now and become a better leader, partner, parent and person!
5 key principles that define traditional InsideOut Circles:
- Shared values
- Professional Facilitation
“Peer to peer mentoring in a confidential forum structure lead by an experienced moderator allows us to touch each other’s lives in a deep and powerful way. Through shared experience, getting clear on goals and dreams, we positively impact each other’s lives.” Trisha Paterson
“Where else would you have the opportunity to share together in a safe confidential environment with peers on a regular basis? This is not about judgment, “fixing” people or telling each other what to do. The focus is rather on authentic sharing and intentional goal setting from within.” Carina Ertl
Join now, enter your E-mail and get more information!:-)